Presenting 5 fearthers of GM Tech 2 flash
An industry alter in protocol from OBD II to Controller area system (CAN) has begun. to possess the ability to hold out diagnostics over a auto that utilizes the CAN interface, you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. So we should know more about GM Tech 2 flash.
Practically,Tech 2 Flash is loaded with following 5 features:
1. The large, easy-to-read, back-lit screen is the first feature you’ll notice.
2. Graphic screen displays both test and graphics, and is capable of showing nine sensors at once.
3. Snapshot graphing shows you any failures or glitches at a glance.
4. The Tech 2 Flash scanner is reprogrammable to keep pace with vehicle and tool evolution.
5. RS232 communications port provides the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash, such as SPS reprogramming.
The CANdi module connects between the Tech 2 Flash’s diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the CANdi module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications, even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II. Then you took full advantage of Tech 2 Flash.
Note: Vtoolshop have plenty of GM Tech 2 and digimaster 3 in stock .